Washington, D.C. -- Congressman Tim Walberg has launched Doing Business in MI-07, a new website feature offering resources for both businesses and job seekers tailored specifically to the 7th district. The new webpage can be found at: http://walberg.house.gov/doing-business-in-mi07/.
“South central Michigan is a great area to live and work. I hope this webpage serves as another valuable resource for job seekers and businesses alike so they can continue to succeed. Creating long-term job growth in Michigan will continue to be a top priority of mine in Congress,” commented Congressman Walberg.
The webpage provides information for:
- Resources on how to start or improve your business
- Information on state and local regulations
- And how to find employees with skills to fit your business
- A way to search for jobs across the state, post resumes and get matched with employers looking for your skills
- Information on career trends in Michigan