My weight like to pretend it's a roller coaster... up and down and up and down. About a year and a half ago I was in the final stretch of my goal weight...it was attainable, I could see it! Annnnnnd then I started gaining weight again, mainly because I started exercising less until I wasn't at all and eating like I had a super metabolism or something. Unfortunately it has caught up to me! : ( So for quite some time I've been trying to get back into weight loss heaven but when I don't see instant progress I get totally discouraged and think to heck with it! Well I talked to a Health and Wellness lady here in Hibbing and found this online. Achieving success comes little by little so if your goal is to lose 100 in a week...aint happening. Here are what realistic goals should look like that you set for yourself (and I set for myself!) Hope it helps you and me to keep on chipping away at that nasty fat!
Good, realistic fitness goals look something like this:
- I want to lose 16 pounds in 8-10 weeks.
- I want to decrease my mile time to 8 minutes in six weeks.
- I want to see definition in my arms and thighs
- I want to increase endurance for jogging and cardio work outs
- I want to reduce my waist by 3 inches in 6 weeks.
- I want to refuce how often I eat out