I have to admit, "Dancing With The Stars" used to be a "do not miss" show in our household. Maybe it's a busier schedule, maybe it's the novelty has worn off, or maybe it's because there aren't any dancers I really care about, but I have missed more shows than I've watched lately. The new crew, in alphabetical order:
1) Gavin DeGraw. Pop star/“One Tree Hill” theme song singer.
2) Donald Driver. Super Bowl champ/Green Bay Packers receiver.
3) Roshon Fegan. Disney Channel star.
4) Melissa Gilbert. “Little House on the Prairie” child star.
5) Katherine Jenkins. Mezzo soprano.
6) Gladys Knight. Former Gladys Knight & the Pips lead singer.
7) William Levy. Star of Univision’s No. 1-rated telenovela, “Triunfo del Amor.”
8) Maria Menounos. Host of celebrity suck-up show “Extra.”
9) Martina Navratilova. Tennis great.
10) Sherri Shepherd. “The View” co-host.
11) Jack Wagner. “General Hospital” and “Melrose Place” star.
12) Jaleel White. aka Urkel, on aged sitcom “Family Matters.”
Who's your pick for this season?