It is with excitement and enthusiasm that Cameron Memorial Community Hospital announces the selection of a new logo to represent the hospital.
Cameron’s previous logo had been in place representing the hospital for more than 25 years. As administrators make plans for serving the health and wellness needs of the region Well into the Future and prepare for building the newCameronMemorialCommunityHospital, it was decided it was an opportune time to consider implementation of a new logo to represent the hospital.
The Asher Agency, a Fort Wayne advertising, marketing and public relations agency, was selected to work with the hospital in creating the new logo. Asher gathered and reviewed information aboutCameronHospitalincluding its services, the communities and people it serves, and the things about the hospital that are most recognizable to its customers.
A key finding was that the customers know the hospital as “Cameron”. It was determined that Cameron would be a very prominent element of the new logo. Graphic designers with the Asher Agency developed a variety of logo options that were reviewed with the Community Relations Department and hospital leadership. The top designs were presented to the Public Relations and Marketing Committee of the CMCH Board of Directors. The logo recommended by the Committee was enthusiastically approved by the full Board of Directors.
While symbolic of our hospital as a whole, the logo features the following elements:
- Cameron is very prominent
- “Community” along with “Memorial” and “Hospital” are all part of the logo
- The graphic icon is a strong design that communicates professionalism, sophistication and confidence
- The cross is strongly associated with health care
- Beginning at the left side, the icon incorporates the initials of CMCH, a “C”, “M”, backward “C” and “H”
- The varying shades of blue are strongly associated with water and the 100+ lakes in the region we serve.
For more information, call (260) 665-2141 ext. 2337.