Here are 7 of the biggest fashion mistakes that men make in the summer.
- Socks and shoes. If you're wearing shorts please don't wear socks. Unless of course you're heading to the gym.
- Cargo shorts. They're just out of style.
- Strong body spray or cologne. It's hot and when you start to sweat that smell becomes that much stronger.
- Flip flops. If you wear them sometimes that's fine. At the beach that's fine, but for everyday shoes please choose sandals.
- Tank tops. No just no.
- Board shorts. Unless you're actually on a boat don't wear these unflattering shorts.
- Wraparound shades. Protecting your eyes is awesome, but there are other more suitable types of sunglasses to choose from. Unless you're on a roller coaster you don't need the wraparound band connecting the arms of your sunglasses together.