BRONSON, MI (WTVB) - No injuries and two dogs were saved in a house fire last night in Bronson. The alarm came in around 8:45 last night from236 Winona street. That’s where Anthony Haviland lives but he wasn’t there when the blaze broke out, arriving home about five minutes after firemen reached the scene.
The fire was sparked by an electrical short in a wall outlet and spread to the wall, burning a 5-foot-by-5-foot area. Damages were estimated at 85-hundred dollars. It took about 20 minutes to have the fire declared under control. The Bronson Fire department was on the job for around 90-minutes.