Coldwater, MI (WTVB) - A two car detached garage in Coldwater was heavily damaged by fire yesterday while the residence at 204 North Hudson street also sustained some minor damage from the flames that were sparked by a shorted electrical switch. There were no injuries reported.
The home and garage are owned by Lawrence Hughes. One vehicle located in the garage and miscellaneous tools were destroyed. The alarm came in around 10:30 a.m. Tuesday. Firefighters were busy working a cardiac full arrest on the east side of the city when the fire call was received.