COLDWATER, MI (WTVB) - Coldwater firemen were on the job for about two hours early today after extinguishing a blaze at Country Knoll Apartments on Smith Street. An overheated bathroom ceiling exhaust fan sparked the flames, which were confined to the one apartment. The bathroom and bedroom area sustained moderate fire damage. The woman who occupied the unit heard a noise in the bathroom and discovered the fire around 1:45 this morning and called 9-1-1 for help. She escaped without injury.
Delaney in the Morning 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Watch us live now! http://wtvbam.com/delaney-in-the-morning/